Saturday, April 12, 2014

Wise Choices: Watermelon Salad

Hello again!  So I tried something a little different today.  I decided to let Instragram decide if they wanted me to post the recipe for the Watermelon salad I made.  Basically it went, 15 likes gets the recipe posted, and I am please to say that I received more than that lol!

Either way, from time to time I will be doing these Wise Choice posts.  Today I've been in a bit of a mood and didn't really want anything heavy to eat.  Also, I have made a vow to use much fresher ingredients when cooking, and that's what I have been doing for my posts.  And although it is much more expensive to eat with fresh ingredients they are WAY TASTER! 

With that said here we go!

Watermelon Salad:

-Container of fresh cubed watermelon
-2 tablespoon fresh mint minced
-1/2 cup diced red onion
-1 cucumber cut into chunks
-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
-1/2 cup of feta cheese

Take all of the above ingredients, combine and ENJOY!

It's take simple, so there is no excuse to go to that drive through now!

Any questions or comments as usual, leave me one!

No comments:

Post a Comment